Grecotel Royal Park Activities
Most guests choose the Grecotel Royal Park family beach resort for its relaxing style and peaceful location. But for those who want to burn off a few calories or learn more about Greek culture, there is a great choice at this family hotel in Kos.
Aghios Georgios beach is one of the most famous beaches on the island of Kos. Its sandy expanse and gently shelving waters offer ideal conditions for all swimmers.
The hotel is situated on a long sandy beach, ideal for all swimmers. In the spring time you can observe sea daffodils on the beach!
Plunge into the main pool whilst the kids play in the nearby shallow pool.
• Sea view freshwater pool with water slides (400 m²)
• Quiet garden freshwater pool (275 m²)
• 1 freshwater children's pool (49 m²)
• 1 freshwater baby's paddling pool (64 m²)
Facilities Free of Charge: Sun Beds, Umbrellas, Beach, Towels, Showers, Changing cabins
• Table tennis • Beach Volleyball • Boccia • Darts • Basketball • Mountain Bike Centre (nearby) • Fitness Gym • Outdoor Fitness area
With extra charge
• Tennis lessons for children & adults • Billiards • Massage
• Water sports professional school Fun2Fun, with lessons and rental: Windsurfing, Sailing, Catamaran, Kitesurf • Mountain bike centre near the hotel (training camp/bike tours/bike rental and servicing) • Horse-riding nearby (5km)
2 tennis courts Rackets and balls available. Tennis lessons for children & adults at an extra charge.
• Windsurfing (VDWS Material) - certificate required, upon availability • Pedalos, upon availability • Canoes
TUI best Family Animation
• Sports & Fitness: Beach volley, Water polo, Table tennis, Darts, Boccia, Steps, Aerobics, Aqua-fit, Jogging, Relaxation, Family games
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 22420 41488
Daytime activities and evening shows organized by our team! Join in daytime keep-fit, aerobics, water gymnastics, volleyball, boccia, darts, table tennis.
Creative Activities: Various Family Theme days are organised.
Evening Shows & entertainment: 6 times per week (folklore dance groups, live & dj music, children shows).
What the Kids
• Exploring the extensive gardens and the sand dunes on the beachfront.
• Building castles on the sand all day long!
• The island’s countryside is dotted with cows, while Kos’ luxuriant natural vegetation is an idyllic setting for birds of every feather.
• Stretch out on a lounger by the sea and let the wind whisper its tales of Hercules and other heroes who landed on the island’s shores.
• Enjoy leisurely bicycle rides around Kos Town.
•Visit the traditional village “Platani”. Savour Turkish
delicacies at the tavernas in the village square.
Awards - Recognitions 2014
ROYAL PARK GRECOTEL
PO Box 209, GR 85300,
ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT
Marmari, Kos, Greece
Tel. +30 22420 41 488
Fax. +30 22420 41 373
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send